TeraFlyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Newest Flyff Server

X3n0nX GM App.

X3n0nX

X3n0nX GM App. Empty X3n0nX GM App.

Post  X3n0nX Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:48 am

Name: James Raphael Vibar

GMT:Monday to Friday 4:00 - 9:00 Online Saturday - Sunday Everytime

IGN: X3n0nX

Email to be contacted: X3n0nX_1234@yahoo.com

Flyff Experience what is your flyff experience: I was playing flyff philippines when i was 9 years old (For 5 Years) and i don't know some GM Codes but i am really a fast learner i have a list of all GM Codes so i could study them for a short of time, my flyff philippines character is level 105 with billporon set +9 and ultimate A. Knux!

Reasons why you feel that would be qualified you as a GM (Game Master): The Reasons why i would like cause im very patient guy and im still learning at flyff philippines server i been hacked 6 times with same levels at level 60 but i don't care about it, i just continued playing it cause it was really a fun game to play. I am very kind to all players especially new ones i'll try to make events 1-5 times a day with my schedule (not decided yet) i still don't care even they abuse me i am just a kind guy. One more thing. I'll just starting to download Fly for Philippine and if you would not accept me it's okay. im not forcing you to do it so.

Offtopics:

Lawl im very good at english, am i allowed to speak Filipino? well if you like I'll send a banner here Lawl And I will create a character with the name "X3n0nX" (Still trying to download Lawl) Downloading Flyff Philippines (Flyff PH From Levelupgames) really takes a long time (I mean the setup) Lawl!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:11 pm